Our academic year abroad programme provides students with a unique opportunity to study in Spain. Students can stay for a single school term, half a year or a full academic year, following the academic course (ESO or Bachillerato) which is equivalent to their studies in their home country.
The student will be given full-board accommodation with a Spanish family, ensuring a more comfortable transition and effective learning experience as well as helping the student to perfect his or her language skills while getting used to the culture and customs of our country.
Students who choose the year-long course are guaranteed accreditation of their studies upon their return to their home country. In this way, students can easily continue their studies from where they left off without having to repeat an academic year, with the added benefit of the extra knowledge gained through the acquisition of a new language and the experience of having lived in another country.
1 term- from 4399.00 €
Half an academic year- 7349.00 €
1 academic year- 11,359.00 €
- 7 hours per day of lessons in a private secondary school
- Accommodation with a host family
- Five meals a day
- Academic report
- Assistance with accrediting qualifications
- Long-term student assistance provided by the school coordinator
- School fees
- Return transfer from Valencia airport or train station
- Daily transportation to and from school
- Day trips
- Extra-curricular activities
- Travel and medical insurance
We organise Spanish language immersion trips for under 18s (minimum 10 people). Lewu will organise the flights, accommodation and any activities you may wish to do during your trip to Valencia.